|General Notices/Upcoming Events|
Please ensure your pop-up blocker is turned off to download these files.
||Do not miss the conversation on Facebook!
|Monthly Membership Meeting
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
St. Louis County Library - Sachs Branch
16400 Burkhardt Place
Agenda items are being requested so let us hear from you.
Remember our annual officer election will be held January 18
and we are still looking for nominations for President and
Treasurer. Also, 3 board member at large positions are
available. Please send in your nominations to Sarah
Szachnieski at email@example.com.
Come to the meeting and see what it is all about. Hope to see
SLADS is seeking nominees for the positions of President
and Treasurer, as well as 3 Board Members at Large.
The election will be held during the January 18, 2014 banquet.
Please send nominations to Sarah Szachnieski email at
|The Benefits of Membership|
2014 Membership Form
With the beginning of December, our membership year began. Come and join
for the event-filled year. With more schooling shows and clinics along
with three USEF/USDF/AQHA/MHRSA Recognized shows,a breed show and
the Regional Championships, SLADS has much to offer.
Here are some of the benefits for joining SLADS this year:
- Automatic USDF Group Membership with its benefits.
- Eligible for Year-End Awards for SLADS Recognized Shows, Schooling
Shows, and Eventing
- Eligible for SLADS-sponsored scholarships
- Discounted class fees for SLADS Schooling Shows
- Priority consideration at various events such as the Fix-A-Test rides
- SLADS official publication, “Hoofprints” each month
- Advanced notification of clinics and other SLADS functions
TO JOIN SLADS, just click on this link to the SLADS Membership page
and complete either the on-line form or the paper form.